Cigna is a healthcare services company that gives every family in the world access to online healthcare. With the service, having a check-up or addressing any medical concern will be as simple as a few touches on your smartphone. The Cigna delivers to every person who requires medical services is as modern as it is in terms of monitoring your health concerns.
Have you ever had to go a long distance to have your check-ups? Then it won’t be that difficult any longer. Simply register on MyCigna.com, and all of your healthcare information will be available to you in a convenient manner from the comfort of your own home. This article will walk you through the benefits of using MyCigna.com and explain to you everything you need to know about it.
WHAT FEATURES WILL YOU ENJOY WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR MY CIGNA.COM?
- You can expect some of the following account features when you activate your account:
- Manage your and your family’s health benefits.
- Get the information on your ID card
- Assess the balances, payments, and transactions in your spending accounts.
- Make changes to your profile.
- Looking for a doctor or other service provider
- Getting prescription medications delivered to your home
- Viewing the status of your active claims and filing claims
- Checking your insurance coverage
- Identifying HSA, FSA, and HRA expenses that are eligible
REGISTRATION ON MYCIGNA.COM
- By enrolling online, Cigna users and registrants can gain access to their information. Spouses, partners, and dependents covered by another family member’s plan are also eligible to register. Before registering, you will need to gather some information and documents. Please prepare the following documents to complete the registration process properly.
Before registering, a subscriber must have the following requirements:
- The number assigned by the Social Security Administration
- Cigna identification number
- Cigna Healthspring ID
Before registration, the dependent must meet the following requirements:
- Cigna ID number of the subscriber
- Zip code of the subscriber’s residence
- Cigna-HealthSpring ID
- The social security number of the subscriber
- Zip code of residence
- Customers under the age of thirteen are not permitted to register.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR MYCIGNA.COM ACCOUNT
- Go to mycigna.com/activate to get started.
- Click the Register option under Haven’t made an account yet.
- Fill in your first and last names.
- Click the blue Next button to continue.
- Provide your Cigna ID and social security number to confirm your identification.
- Answer the questions about security.
- Create a username and password
- Review your account.
- Please press the Submit button.
HOW TO LOG IN TO YOUR MYCIGNA.COM ACCOUNT
- The next step is to browse the homepage and log in after you’ve completed the mycigna.com/activate and registration processes. Take the following steps:
- Enter your username and password
- Log in by pressing the blue login button.
- It also offers an app that allows you to access your account while you’re on the go. It is available on Google Play or the App Store; simply download it to your mobile device and you are ready to use the same services and features that are available on their website.
MyCigna Customer Service:
- For registration: Call 1-800-853-2713
- For assistance logging in Call 1-855-221-0273
Conclusion: This article will guide you through the process of activating MyCigna.com. And you’ll be able to take advantage of its services from the comfort of your own home, whenever you like. If you have any further questions, please contact the number listed above for further assistance.