Quizizz is a self-paced learning tool that students can greatly benefit from. It helps every student celebrate their achievements. It is also helpful to teachers as they can put it into instruction, review, and assessment to support their students in Pre-K through College. Students of all ages can use Quizizz to conduct formative assessments in a fun and engaging way. There are thousands of questions are created on Quizizz every day and everyone can make full use of them.
Quizizz is so simple to learn that everyone can implement the tool within minutes. Furthermore, it is completely FREE of charge!
How to join Quizizz Game:
If you receive a 6-digit game code from your teacher, then go to the website https://join.quizizz.com and enter the code, then click on the “Proceed” button to continue. On the next page, enter your name and click “Join Game” button. You will get a random avatar, and then see a “Start Game” button. Click it to begin!
With Quizizz, you can:
1) Using the name of the quiz or the username of the creator of the quiz, everyone can search for quizzes on the website.
2) See all of the quizzes they created by clicking on “My Quizzes”. You can also find folders used to organize quizzes in “Collections”.
3) Create your own quizzes by clicking on “Create”.
4) See results for all of the games you’ve hosted in “Reports”.
5) Save and create custom memes for their own games.
How to create a Quizizz game:
1) Log onto the website and click on the ‘Create new quiz’ button.
2) As soon as a pop up named ‘Let’s create a quiz!’ appears on the screen, please enter a name and select an image for the quiz.
3) Continue by clicking on the ‘Save’ button.
4) Add a new question to your quiz by clicking on the ‘Create a new question’ button.
5) Choose the question type between Single correct and Multiple correct.
6) Write a question with text and/or images and then add an image to a question by clicking on the ‘Image’ button next to the question text field.
7) Offer some answer choices to the question and then click on the ‘Add answer option’ button to add an option.
8) Add images as answer options.
9) Adjust the time from the drop-down as shown below and then click on the ‘Save’ button.
10) If you like, click on ‘Search from existing quizzes’ to search for the quiz. Then click on the ‘Add’ button to teleport the question to your quiz using our ‘Teleport’ feature.
11) Click on the ‘Finish Quiz’ button to publish the quiz after adding all the questions.
Benefits of Quizizz:
1) Every student can answer questions at their own pace, and review their answers at the end, as they can see questions on the screen of their device.
2) The tool works on any kind of device with a browser, ranging from PCs and laptops to tablets and cellphones.
4) There are awesome quiz editors who are super helpful for both students and teachers. With their help, everyone can raise questions from any quiz, add images from the internet easily, and auto-save their progress.
5) Everyone can get detailed class-level or student-level reports for every quiz. They can also download the reports as an Excel spreadsheet.
Learn more from https://quizizz.com