If you’re a valid employee at Hilton corporate offices, Hilton owned or managed properties, Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) locations, or active on-property employees at independently owned and operated franchised hotels, you can go to the website www.Hilton.com/go to enjoy the Go Hilton Team Member and Family & Friends discounts before you start booking the Hilton hotel services.
How to enjoy The Go Hilton Team Member Discount:
To start, you need a Lobby User ID and Team Member Hilton Honors account (or applicable Owners Hilton Honors account). This will let you set up and access the discounts and approve family and friends.
Then visit the website www.Hilton.com/go and login your account. (If you don’t have a Hilton Honors account, you should contact your manager or Identity Management (IDM) Property Administrator for help.)
After login, you can enter your travel information including destination and date, then search for available hotels and select the hotel you want to book. If you will travel with your family, you must learn that only your immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents and/or any dependent children) can enjoy the same discounted rate. If your family and friends do not have a Hilton Honors account yet, they can sign up at HiltonHonors.com/join to get one.
Finally, enter your credit card number to confirm your booking. Then you’ll receive a Confirmation Number via email. You should take the Confirmation Number to your HR Department or Manager to obtain a signed Travel Passport for the discount offer.
1) Team Member rates are per room per night up to the maximum allowed occupancy per room; they are not per person;
2) Team Member rates quoted above are before including any necessary taxes;
3) Any applicable resort fees are to be waived for Team Member rates (resort amenities should still be made available to Team Members);
4) For hotels in the EMEA and APAC regions, the Team Member rate includes breakfast for all guests in each room up to each room’s maximum allowed occupancy;
5) Team Member rates may be higher for certain hotels with above average operating costs or where necessary based on local tax regulations.
Learn more from www.Hilton.com/go!