The Indigo Platinum Card, issued by Celtic Bank, is designed for people with less than perfect credit and is in desperate need of a credit card. If you received a pre-approval invitation letter of this card, you can go to the website www.IndigoApply.com to complete all the application process.
How to Apply for Indigo Platinum Card Online:
It’s easy to apply.
First of all, open the invitation letter, then you can find a 12-digit invitation number.
Then open the website www.IndigoApply.com, enter in your invitation number and zip code from your offer letter to start your application. You could get a response in as little as 60 seconds!
If you don’t have received an offer letter, click on the “See if you’re pre-qualified” link to submit the request.
- You must be 18 years or older to apply for it.
- You should not have submitted any request for the Indigo MasterCard in the last 2 months.
Features of Indigo Platinum Card:
- The annual fee charged to you for Indigo Platinum Master Credit Card ranges from $0-$99 that depends on your creditworthiness.
- Your application is approved in an easy way as compared to the other credit cards.
- If you have filed for Bankruptcy before even then you can apply for this card.
- You don’t need any security deposit for this card.
- All you get is a credit of $300 maximum and there is no reward program offered by this card.
Learn more from www.IndigoApply.com!