Netspend is a leading provider of prepaid debit cards for personal and commercial use. With a Netspend Prepaid Debit Card, you can make purchases at stores, over the phone and online.
If you received a new NetSpend Card recently, you need to activate your card first before using it.
How to Activate NetSpend Card Online:
You will receive your NetSpend Visa card in the mail, within seven to 10 business days after you place your order. There are activation instructions in the mail.
1) Visit NetSpend.com/activate and click the icon at the top right-hand page labeled “Activate Card.”
2) After the page loads, enter your card number and the security code that’s provided with your card.
3) Click “Continue,” and you’ll receive confirmation that your card is activated.
How to Activate NetSpend on the Phone:
1) Call NetSpend at 1-866-387-7363.
2) Tell the customer service representative your card number, the security code and information that will confirm your identity.
3) As soon as the representative activates your card, it’s available for you to use.
How to Request NetSpend Visa Card Online:
1) Visit www.NetSpend.com and click the button labeled “Sign Up Now.”
2) After the online application loads, enter your personal information as requested in each data field.
3) Click on your choice of cards, and before you click “Get My Card,” click on “Review the Fees Associated With Your Prepaid Card.”