SYNC provides all Ford drivers a revolutionary way to interact with and access to your own Ford vehicle. It is an information station more than simply a travel assistant in that it allows information gathering by pairing with your smartphone through voice commands. As you know, it equipped with a navigation system offering real-time traffic information and turn-by-turn navigations also an entertainment and business search engine allowing you to get news updates, weather forecast, stock information, daily horoscopes and so on.
How to Get Started with SYNC:
- First of all, you should have an active account on syncmyride.com and an active subscription to SYNC Services.
- Please note, if you bought a new Ford model, you will get the subscription for free in 3 years, however, if you bought a used one then you will be required to buy it for $5.00 a month.
- Login the same account that you’ve signed up on SYNC website with your smartphone and set up to start connection between your phone and your Ford vehicle. Please make sure the Bluetooth is active.
- Once connection complete, press the “Voice” button and say “Services”.
- You should periodically update your SYNC system to keep it working well. Regarding this, you should plunge a USB in which contains the already-downloaded updated version of SYNC, follow the on-screen steps to install it for your car.
Video Demo: Watch this video for more instructions
Key Features of SYNCMyRide:
- Voice-activated Navigation is equipped with a color screen on which displays 3D maps and landmark icons.
- SYNC with MyFord Touch has an interactive color touchscreen of 6.5-8-inch in the center console and five-way controls on the steering wheel.
- SYNC with MyFord enables hands-free calling and voice control of your media player
- SYNC is a powerful way to connect owners to their vehicles remotely through FordPass on smartphones.
How to Contact with SYNC:
- Ford Motor Company, Customer Relationship Center, P.O. Box 6248, Dearborn, MI 48126
Learn more from www.syncmyride.com